How does factoring work?
Features offered by factoring companies
Select a feature below to find more details
About factoring companies
You should expect certain basics from your choice of factoring company, including a solid reputation as a well-funded, well-run, and ethical organization. Business owners also have the right to work with experienced factoring company professionals who:
- Listen to you and understand your business objectives
- Explain all factoring documents clearly and ensure you understand the process
- Provide transparent rates and fees, without “hidden charges”
- Have a strong commitment to getting your funds to you as quickly as possible
- Remain honest and straightforward with you, whatever the response will be
While services and customer levels vary among factoring companies, the above “bill of rights” represents reasonable expectations for your relationship with any factoring company. This Factoring Company Guide outlines a broad spectrum of available factoring services as well as brief descriptions of more than 150 factoring companies operating in North America.